Just a short note about this blog.

For timeline purposes, posts from 2008-2014 are summaries of significant happenings in those years. Please use the Blog Archive links to start at the beginning.

Past tense/Present tense language may change within a post, but those variances should not impact the overall telling of my experiences. I am Canadian, therefore, the spelling of some words (tumor/tumour, color/colour) may vary depending on if it's my wording or quoted text. I have tried to include both key words in the labels of relevant posts.

The blog contains medical terminology. I have tried to provide explanations or definitions when they occur. Occasionally medical images (nothing too graphic) are included to further explain or demonstrate.

Explanations and graphics link to original sources wherever possible with the exception of my personal photos.

Search This Blog

July 03, 2015

Glasses part 2

So..I decided to shop around a bit as I wasn't completely happy with the glasses I picked out last weekend. I still have a few days before I can finalize my choices as the insurance company doesn't make exceptions, even in cases where eye exams are required annually.

Sears has a special going right now.

Sears Offiers

So I decided to see what they have to offer.

I ended up picking 2 pairs for less than my original choice, with anti glare treatment. The pair on the right have a slight purple tint to the frames, picked for me by my daughter Rachel.





Rachel had another lesson tonight, this time on Bailey, who happened to be the first horse she rode.

Rachel leading Bailey in for her lesson